Datorer och katedrar
Susannne Kjällanders avhandling visar tydligt att digitaliseringen av skolan inte är förenlig med #merkateder
* * * Lärande sker i meningsfulla sammanhang. * * *
(Utdrag ur abstract:)
In conclusion the thesis, among other things, indicates that: – Social Science acquires informal features and pupils are independently designing their own digital Social Science material.
– Pupils’ interactions are significantly multimodal and the digital learning resource becomes a third element in interaction. Pupils are constantly active and very responsive to each others’ representations. They cooperate as if learning in the extended interface is a collective responsibility.
– Pupils’ learning is also significantly multimodal. Being digital natives, they engage in colours, sounds and images to represent some of their learning.
– Learning represented in modes other than text and speech becomes invisible and disappears in the digital divide.
– Pupils are simultaneously designing parallel paths of learning. One path represents the formalised education which is the path initiated, promoted and assessed by the teacher. The other path is guided by pupils’ interests and by affordances in the digital interface. This represents the extended learning that goes on below the surface.
Här finns avhandlingen i dess helhet, med en sammanfattning på svenska (sid. 153).
* * *